Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Day 10: On finding inspiration


about finding inspiration.

Do you ever search through your pinterest and find yourself feeling inspired? Whether it be to spruce up your outfit or try a new craft or rearrange you living room or organize your closet or maybe its just words of encouragement.

(Every once and awhile I feel overwhelmed with all of the stuff I want to make or craft and I know I just cant get to it all)

But usually I close my safari page feeling inspired.

I showed you my pennant banner and then I saw this one on pinterest. My mom has been asking me to make a pennant banner for her office. I think she would love this delicate lace look.

COPY 4
via


Nothing like a little fall fashion inspiration, right?

Photobucket
via


I wish I could explain to you how excited I am to have "my own place." It may be awhile but gosh am I excited.

Photobucket
via
(This website has really cute ideas but is in another language...weird I know)


Photobucket
via



Photobucket
via


Too much inspiration. I know lets get real. My house will probably never be that clean and I will probably never get up early enough to look that adorable. We can aspire cant we?

You can follow me on pinterest here.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...