Sunday, October 14, 2012

white flag.

Thats right.
I surrender. The 31 day challenge just isn't for me. Its too much to commit to. I know, I know, I have come this far and I should just try to stick it out. But part of my whole goal of "getting real" was to be more honest with my readers and with myself.

It has also shown me that one of my new goals needs is to try and be a more organized blogger. I hope that you learned a little more about me throughout this attempt and I hope you aren't too disappointed. Im pretty disappointed with myself.


Maybe by next year I will have the will power, and hopefully the organization to keep it going. For now... I will press onward with the random postings of before. Enjoy.

If you really loved the 31 days posts, Gussy Sews is doing a really great series on a handmade business in 31 days. Check that one out.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...