Thursday, June 14, 2012

{Date Night} Inspiration Workshop

I'll be honest when I first saw that the topic for this months Inspiration Workshop was about Date Night I felt a little nervous and anxious. Not the 'wow Im lonely and have no one to go on a date with' nervous but more of the 'were not the fancy date night type of couple' nervous.



Now don't get me wrong, we do love to go out to dinner together and go on boat rides together or take the dog for a walk. Its not like were one of those miserable couples that never wants to spend time with each other. I decided here that I wasn't going to be the nagging type of girlfriend so instead of begging the bf to take me out on some fancy date night I decided that time spent with just the two of us was good enough for me!

I made garage sale signs for the charity garage sale to prevent domestic violence thats going on this saturday.



And the bf worked on fixing the boat so we can enjoy it this weekend!



And Ike caught a muskrat.
Whats date night without a dead animal? Right?



And then we went for a nice moped ride around town. I love the nights when its still 80 degrees at 8 at night.


Always the third wheel on date night. He's a good sport about it.




Time spent together is time spent together and that is all that matters!

P.S. I realized that I have had my 'follow this blog' option turned off for the past 3 months. Oops.

Follow my blog and I will return the favor!
xxxxx

Gussy





1 comment:

  1. I am obsessed with the times that my husband and I "work" side by side or in the same room on separate projects. I don't know why... but it's one of my favorite things, even when we are silently working away!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...