Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Freshly Painted.

I'll admit I may be a few steps behind on the whole "1 nail is painted a different color than the other nails" trend. But I see this a lot and I always usually think it looks cute.



My cousin has tons of cute nail polish and she is always painting her nails a different color. Sometimes several times a day. Yes last night she changed her colors 3 times. Yep 3 times. We have been making it a ritual to get together on Monday night to watch the Bachelorette together and since she has all the best nail polish colors, I will take full advantage of that little bonus too. By the way... If you watch the Bachelorette, Im rooting for Sean but I also really like Jef although Im not sure how they would mesh their lives together. (Not that I am a matchmaker or anything) I think she needs to get rid of Ryan. What a complete doo doo head.

For all of you that don't waste your Monday Nights watching the Bachelorette, I am sorry for that little ramble session.

I love having freshly painted finger nails. It makes me feel so much more put together. But on the other hand nothing bothers me more than having chipped nail polish. Yuck. So I find myself using lighter colors on my fingers more often so they aren't as noticeable when they chip. But summer is about trying new things right?

So heres to one nail being a little bit different than the rest....For now anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...