Friday, March 1, 2013

((Story People))

 photo e604c63c-8cdf-42fd-a761-b3b1eb9b426a_zps3f6f0b63.jpg
"He loved her for almost everything she was & she decided that was enough to let him stay for a very long time."

Have you guys heard of Story People? If you havent seen any of their work you can find out more about them here.

My mom got me hooked on these beautiful works of art. She has the one seen above displayed in her house and she has given me several of the prints.
This one hangs above my desk.
 photo a0e62fdf-c715-4f9f-8687-c56a41534439_zpsfd0dbffc.jpg


My mom gave me this one when I moved to college. I'll admit, it made me tear up a little bit.


"There has never been a day when I have not been proud of you, I said to my daughter. Though some days I'm louder about other stuff so its easy to miss that."

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...