Monday, March 4, 2013

Singing in the rain and showering babies

Seems like a weird combo...I guess I could explain.
 photo 71d9977e-8e32-4097-8095-98687dddb2d2_zps87eb80c8.jpg

Maddie (dalton's sweet step sister) was involved with her high school's production of Singing in the Rain. This particular high school has some real talent. The singing and dancing was second to none. I ended up missing a good portion of the musical after being locked out of the aud. for quite some time. They let me back to my seat (without my ticket) right before intermission and just in time to see the "singing in the rain" scene.


Saturday was my cousins "friend" baby shower. I guess a cousin falls into the category of both family and friend so I went to both shower's. After not receiving much off of her registry at the family baby shower we hosted, Jolynn was relieved to receive some much needed items at the "friends" shower. Baby "o" was extremely active during the shower and we could see him moving around from across the room. It is such a remarkable thing to witness. I sure cant wait to see him though!

Dalton was in an ice fishing tournament with some of this good friends on Saturday. That night I offered to pick him up after having dinner with my parents. He was ready to get out of the cold so I drove to where I thought he would be. I could not find him anywhere. He was trying to explain where he was but it was dark and I just could not figure it out. The frustration and worry is only amplified by the fact that the spot where they were fishing is directly across from the Mental Health Hospital and a large, very dark wooded area. To make a long story short I was driving and crying and scared (inside the car) while Dalton is wandering through the woods of the mental hospital. We were both freaked out but I found him in the end. He ended up walking all the way out to the main road where I finally spotted him. Phew.

Sunday afternoon we met "soft grandpa" for lunch at one of our favorite local italian deli's
 photo 27298686-e409-4cb2-959e-a46ac9fe8809_zps94ebbd96.jpg
((Fraboni's Italian Deli, Madison WI))

Photobucket



Linking up here:
annapolis and company


2 comments:

  1. Seeing a baby move from the outside is unbelieveably amazing. How cool! Glad she was able to get the things she needs from the baby shower! And what a scary feeling not being able to find your loved one! What is your relationship to Dalton? Glad you guys finally found each other! Hope he was able to catch something fishing after all that :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Dalton is my boyfriend and yes, it was very scary not being able to find him! They didn't catch much but a cold! Hehe :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...