Friday, September 28, 2012

High Five for Friday

I havent linked up with Lauren in ages. It feels good to be back at High Five for Friday again.


So I Made the executive decision to participate in 31 days with The Nester. I'll admit, I still haven't chosen a topic but I am surprisingly excited about this little blog adventure.
31dayscopy

I was scouring Pinterest the other day for some good quotes. I stumbled upon this picture as we just found out that my cousin is having a baby. Although I really want it to be a boy, this will be a necessity in the nursery.
Lethersleepcopy

I scored these LC leggings at Kohls for $11. Cant wait to wear them this fall.


I hated this book at first. I'll admit it. Now I'm almost finished and I cant put it down. You must read it.
2-book-flynn-art-gnjhgsfr-1gone-girl

As I shared earlier this week I have had a cold. Luckily yesterday the cold seemed to have disappeared and then today it felt like I was getting the stomach flu. After a few good naps and a diet pepsi I started to fell much better. Thank the lord.
Ricolacoughdrops


Happy weekend....

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...