Wednesday, September 26, 2012

How to deal.

How do us human beings survive everyday?
I feel like our society is surrounded by stress, how do i deal with that? I would consider myself mediocre when it comes to dealing with stress. Im not the totally spin out of control, run around with my head cut off type, but I don't always handle it in the best way. They say its genetic. Ya, lets go with that.
I guess every one "deals" in different ways.
But how do I "deal?"

How am I supposed to deal with ludacris amounts of math assignments on any given night. How am I supposed to deal with having bloody noses every 3 minutes as a result of an extremely bone dry dorm room. How am I supposed to deal with a difficult boyfriend. Im not sure when to leave him be or when to be there. Its hard to deal with. I guess Im probably hard to deal with too. Im not always sure how to deal with my roommates. Girls are hard to get along with. Plain and simple. Not to mention that we just had the biggest roommate blow out of the century. As in full out yelling and crying. For what? Because they didn't like the smell of the scentsy that was plugged in.

Yes this is what I am trying struggling to deal with.


resize 2

Im going to attempt yoga tomorrow. Its worth a shot right?
If nothing else, maybe it will help with my flexibility. Thats a whole other issue.

In other news...does anyone have any really good methods for stopping bloody noses?
I was taking dayquil it an attempt to stop my runny nose and then was informed that because that was drying me up, it was also fueling the bloody noses.
A girl cant win.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...