Sunday, September 30, 2012

Day 1: Lets Get Real


I did it. I took the plunge. I accepted the 31 day challenge. You can read more about this at Nesting Place.

Took make this relatively easy concept even easier, The 31 day challenge is basically where I pick a topic and write posts on that topic for every day of October.

I wanted to choose a topic that was broad enough to write 31 posts about but not to broad that it becomes hard to cover.

I've been debating ideas for the past week. I thought about doing 31 posts about fall. I thought about doing 31 posts about college life but I settled with something that I felt I had some really good ideas for. Lets Get Real. I sometimes feel like I dont show my readers enough of the real me. The real things that I think about everyday and I think by getting real with my readers they will be able to better connect with me, and vice versa.

I may hate this experience but how will I know until I try? Im not quite sure how I am going to like the whole posting on the weekends, because normally I never post on the weekends and I am most definitely not organized enough to have them prepared in advance. First world problems.

I look forward to getting real with you readers. I hope you will get real along with me. And I've decided that I may discuss things that will turn some readers away but I need to do this for me. If I'm the only one still reading at the end of October, so be it. (But I really hope that doesn't happen.)




Lets get real together.



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. love your blog and the idea of it!

    Have a great week!

    nichollvincent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...