Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Day 2: Wearing Makeup


About wearing makeup.


We all went through that its really cool to wear makeup in 7th and 8th grade stage. Thats where my makeup journey ended. Im not really sure why. I don't remember having a specific reason. Maybe I was lazy, maybe I thought I looked particularly good one day when I wasn't wearing makeup. Who knows.


Reddoor COPY

Maybe you are looking at that picture thinking. Dang she really needs makeup, and I have just been seriously mistaken all this time thinking that I look decent without it. Feel free to leave judgements in the comment box. I may or may not consider them.
I sometimes take pride in the fact that I don't have to wear makeup to feel secure about myself. Is that weird? I never wanted to be one of those people that goes out in public without makeup on and people think YIKES because they are only used to seeing me with makeup. I recently read this post on Nish Happens. I found it really comforting to know that there are others out there that look great and have a really simple beauty routine as well. Im even thinking about investing in the hydrating makeup primer that she recommends. PROGRESS?


AliPoolColorSplash COPY

There is something really comforting to me knowing that this is me. The real me. Nothing to cover me up.(accept the occasional pimple cover.) Its a what you see is what you get sort of mantra. Its real.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love real. I'm loving your site and style!

    Yep, keepin' it real!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...