Friday, August 17, 2012

InstaFriday

Im linking up at life rearranged for InstaFriday.
Head on over there to check it out.

A few target trips. I can't resist the cute dorm stuff






I had lunch with one of my favorite teachers from high school who was in town for the afternoon. I finally got to meet her 8 month old twins. Adorable...but exhausting



Shame on me. But it was delicious. My ever-growing stomach and ever shrinking wallet are both happy that there isn't a Dunkin Donuts closer to my house.

Ike finally getting the chance to be the walk-er instead of the walk-ee






We had a belated birthday get together for my dad. I made this. It was an absolute hit.

Im hoping to get out and have some fun this weekend. No work for me!

We decorated for fall this week at work and now I'm really anxious for fall to get here. Chunky sweaters, boots, pumpkin candles....ahhh

Happy Friday




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...