Wednesday, August 22, 2012

New beginnings

Although I am always sad to see summer go, I am always ready for fall to begin.


The cozy sweaters, sunday football games, cool nights, cute boots,,,
oh and school. I almost forgot.


The new school year is a chance at a clean slate. A fresh start
New faces, new experiences.


Did I mention how much I love school supplies?
I cannot wait to set up my new desk with my new supplies.
Its the little things in life, isn't it?

New pens
Fresh notebooks
Dry erase markers
Post it notes

Be still my heart.


Oh, and a few new cacti that were given a second chance at life. Lets hope they root and thrive in the new dorm room.

Only a few days of summer left. Lets not wish them away, but embrace them instead.

xxxxxx


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...