Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Me, Myself, and I

Im trying out a new linky party today all about me, myself, and I.

Its all about learning more about your fellow bloggers, and for your readers to learn more about their favorite bloggers. Seems fitting because yesterday I was talking about how intrigued I am with learning about other bloggers.




Enter the me, myself and I linky party...
Here are the questions for this week:

What is your biggest phobia? I discussed this in yesterdays post, but I have always been afraid of being chased up the stairs. I don't like being chased at all, for some reason the stairs just amp up that fear.

If you could relive any day in your life what would it be? Well I haven't yet experienced getting married, or having kids yet, so when I do I'm sure those will be the days that I would want to relive over and over. You know how people always say "that was the moment I fell in love" well I don't remember. Dalton and I will have been together for 4 years this November. I remember when feelings started to become stronger but I would love to relive the day that suddenly my life felt different.





If you could live the rest of your life at one particular age what would it be?

The years seem to get better and better. Im not ready for life to stop getting better yet!

What celebrity do you get mistaken for? I've never been told that I looked like a celebrity. I can think of many that I would like to compare to but for now average ali is okay with me.

What songs are included on the soundtrack to you your life?
Anything Frank Sinatra. He is my hero.



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I 100% agree with you that the best days won't happen til I'm married with kids :) Adorable blog, thanks so much for linking up dear!

    xo Shane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the link-up! Very cute blog! I love your nailpolish color in the first pic.

    I'm now following!

    http://allthingsalisamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I HATE BEING CHASED UP STAIRS! When I was in first grade I was running up the stairs to slide & my knee knocked my chin & I literally almost bit my tongue in half... missed a week of school because of it!!! It's the worst it freaks me out so bad. Sorry for probably furthering your phobia......... hahah but I can relate! Loved the post. Xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...