Friday, July 27, 2012

I Can't Believe It.

It's already Friday.

How does that happen every week?

The days just seem to get away from me.

I had some training at work this week which made the days feel long but I still can't comprehend that it is already Friday. I won't complain though. Because not only is it friday, its pay day. Double yes.

I don't have too many pictures from this week because working doesn't result in very many good picture opportunities.

If you follow me on instagram you will notice that I just began doing a "Thankful for" picture each day. I saw that another blogger was doing it and I thought it was a cool idea.


I tried out a new dressing recipe found in the Womens Health magazine.
I will share more next week. Delish

If you have ever worked at a flower shop, you wouldn't be surprised how many flowers get thrown away. These roses were about to get put in the trash, but I spared them the trip to the garbage compactor. They can thank me later

My grandma is still healing so when I visit she sits in her chair and I lay on the couch. We relax together. Its pretty nice...


Do you ever lay in bed and your mind just races? I hate that. I have been trying to write some brief thoughts down before bed instead of letting them fester in my brain. This girl needs her beauty sleep.

Just finished this book. I highly recommend it. Especially if you are looking for a light summer read.


And now I just started reading this...

Happy friday.
Follow me on instagram @storiesofagirl

Im linking up at life rearranged.


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a good week - love the roses you rescued!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, found your blog through the kinch life website! Am your newest follower :) Looks so lovely..
    Am looking for a book to read on holiday - let me know how 'where we belong' is!!
    Pop over and say hello, Nic @ our little balham life

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVED the new Emily Giffin book! I ran into Kroger to pick up some medicine and of course grabbed it impulsively. FANTASTIC BOOK!!! So glad I found your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...