Thursday, July 26, 2012

Embrace it, girl


Today I am embracing the camera with my favorite volleyball girls



Friends are so important aren't they?

We all recently joined a sand volleyball league. Thank god for the other two girls because I am no help at all.

I consider it a good game when I touch the ball as few times as possible. Like 2 or 3 times.

I usually have two decent hits, and then it goes all down hill from there.

But we have fun. And that's all that matters right?

Hop on over to one of my favorite blogs The Anderson Crew for Embrace the Camera



We all love taking pictures, but sometimes its important to be in front of the camera.

So try it. Please?


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Good for you for joining a team! My head is a magnet for volleyballs even when I'm just a spectator so I generally stay away :) Glad you're there with friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. This should be a sign that I need a new camera haha

    drop a hello at nichollvincent.blogspot.com and have a wonderful day love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha, i'm in the same boat! I love to play volleyball, but i'm a horrible player. I was always picked last in grade school!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by ladies! It's good to know that I'm not the only last choice when dodgeball comes around

    Xxx
    Ali

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...