Monday, June 18, 2012

Life snippets

Just a few quick snippets from our seemingly too short of a weekend. They never seem long enough, do they?










The weather has been continually really hot and in my taste absolutely beautiful. I love the really hot days and I find it hard to relate to people that don't share my love for the sun.

It was our local festival this weekend too. All proceeds from the rides, foods, and beer tent help our our local volunteer fire fighter squad. On the Saturday of the festival, they always do a parade down main street. Nothing spectacular but the belly whistlers always crack us up.

I just can't get enough of my big turquoise ring. I find myself wearing it with every outfit. I received a few good suggestions on Twitter about where to find some similar ones. Yay. (follow me @storiesofagirl_)

The bf's parents are building a new house on the lake and we have been looking through design catalogs like crazy. (It will also be our home when we are not away at school, or have not yet moved out;)) The new neighbors invited us over for a crawfish boil and some home brewed beer. Its great to know we will have such fun neighbors.I ended my weekend with some design catalogs and a glass of wine. And don't forget a few episodes of Sister Wives.

Today is going to be devoted to finding a good Pandora station and cleaning my life away...

I hope everyone had a relaxing weekend and don't forget to smile a lot this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...