Wednesday, June 6, 2012

casual Wednesday

I know its supposed to be casual Friday but I have been working a really weird schedule lately so everyday that I am not at work, Im pretty casual.



This outfit took my grandma out to lunch, took me to my polling station, and assisted the boyfriend and I on some bargain shopping excursions



White top/grey under tank: Old navy
Jeans: Charlotte Russe
Belt: Calvin Klein
Shoes: Birkenstocks
Necklace: Pink House Designs (a local designer)


I attempted the 'half tuck look.'Not so sure how I feel about it.






Nail polish:SEPHORA by OPI


Im linking up at the Pleated Poppy for another week of 'What I Wore Wednesday'


Don't forget! Follow me on Twitter @Storiesofagirl_

2 comments:

  1. I love your comfy tee! Found you through What I Wore! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sandals are so cute! This outfit is perfectly simple and cute. I am a new follower!
    Creamy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...