Thursday, May 24, 2012

yep. that.

Im trying out a new linky party this week and its all about your current crush(s).
Heres what Im crushin' on this week.


50 Shades of Grey: Yep. its that good. Im halfway done with the second book. After the first one I wasn't all that intrigued but they leave you hanging. Of course. And I had to buy the second one. 50 Shades Darker

The peonies are in bloom right now and wow are they beautiful. I went over to my parents and arranged some for my mom to have around the house. They are so pretty they look fake but when you smell them...ahhhh, summertime.

Yep. Im in love with the maxi. See here for details :)

Sparkling teas from Caribou Coffee. Im normally a Starbucks kind of girl but Caribou is so conveniently located in the same building that I work in. How lucky (or unlucky for my pocket book) am I!

My new spectacles! You can find out where I got them here.

And this guy. Just cuz he's my fav.

Linking up here for Current Crush Thursdays.




4 comments:

  1. Hey, just found your blog via the linky party :) I'm currently loving maxi skirts too. I've heard a lot of people talking about 50 shades of grey but havent read it yet - I think it might make me blush! haha

    Jenni x

    bowsbanglesandbakes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The peonies are beeeeyoutiful!! Also, so far in your opinion, is 50 shades of grey worth reading? I really have no idea what type of book it even is, but it's getting lots of attention!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have 50 shades of grey on hold at the library, pretty excited to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for linking up with me yesterday! I too can't wait to read 50 shades of grey...if I could only get my hands on a copy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...