Wednesday, May 23, 2012

{its all about the maxi} WIWW

Thats right another maxi post.
I found two more maxi skirts that I don't know how I was living without. They were both really good deals and nothing is more comfy than a stretchy maxi skirt.




Thrifted from our local St.Vinnies. Only $6! Woo hoo






This is my new favorite floor length maxi. It was on clearance at Target for $12!


I also got new glasses this week.
Coastal.com was doing a promotion that my roommate saw on MSNBC and your first pair of glasses is free. You never have to buy another pair if you don't want to. All you have to pay for is shipping. These were originally $100 glasses and I got them for $4. I went with something I wouldn't normally buy because I knew that even if I didn't like them I had only spent $4. Turns out I love them and I am thinking about another pair in black.
What do you think?

Head over to the Pleated Poppy to link up with What I Wore Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...