Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Week In Pictures {a taste of summer}

Happy Tuesday everyone!
Its one of those weeks that is just flying by! I have to move out of my dorm this week and not to mention take a few final exams! The weather has been in the 80's the past three days making it nearly impossible to study or pack. Oh well. Sorry its so late but here are some weekend pictures...

We have some new baby bunnies in the back yard. The are so adorable. The parents said a big fat no to keeping one as a pet. Bummer.

Here's Grandma doing a little fishing off the dock this is of course after she nearly snagged my ear with the hook on the end of the pole.

Daltons mom recently bought a house on the lake. This is it from the lake view. They are completely gutting it and remodeling. It is going to be beautiful when it is done but for now its a good place to hang out, fish, boat, and catch some sun rays.

Simplicity. The summertime in a nutshell.

My present to my mom for mothers day. A cute craft, a gerbera daisy plant (her favorite), and a card. It made her tear up a little. Awww :)

A little mothers day get together with the fam. It was such a beautiful day. I think i even got the first sun burnt shoulders of the year. I'd call that a victory, and a good end to the weekend.

Only 3 more days of school left and I am beyond ready to be done.
Hope the weather is nice in your neck of the woods.


2 comments:

  1. Looks like an awesome weekend!! I'm so jealous you live so close to lakes and water! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya I can't complain! Its pretty nice! But I guess Arizona wouldn't be too bad either ; ) I love the sun and hot weather

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...