Friday, May 18, 2012

Moving Day.

Had my last final today. Yep that means I have officially completed a year of college. Yikes! My roommate was done with her finals yesterday so she moved out yesterday afternoon. It was amazing to see how close we have become throughout the year. I mean when you spend every second with a person in a tiny dorm room...you better be gettin pretty close.

We had so much in common though I don't know how I found such a perfect match. She doesn't live to far away and we will stay in touch all summer. I just know it! So today I took my last final and moved out. Wow. Weird to say. I had been doing small trips with stuff over the last week so today I didn't have that much. Just the big boxes, some shelving and a mini fridge. My dads girlfriend Jill was nice enough to come help me today. Thank goodness or I would still be there!

Thats today! See also that I have the next two weekends off. Yee haw!

Boxes everywhere!

Room is getting emptier...

Room is empty...well except for the towels I had folded so nicely in my top drawer that I almost forgot them!


It is a bittersweet day. So happy that its over but I can't believe one year of college is in the books. Only 6 more to go! Haha. just kidding mom and dad.

Enjoy your weekend.
xxx





1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...