Tuesday, May 29, 2012

festivities.

This weekend was full of festivities being it Memorial day and my birthday yesterday. Wow. I know, so much to take in.

After a rousing game of Headbanzz.


We spiced the kids version up. This was one of the more 'blog friendly words' that we chose.
Not quite sure if I'm ready to share the not so 'blog friendly word' pictures yet.





After a few celebratory beverages.


I enjoyed some champagne and strawberries after a long day in the sun. And when I say a long day I mean extremely sunburnt, but successful.



good weather? check. a few hangovers? check. good food? check. time spent with friends and family? check and check.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up with Life Lately! Love to see what is going on in bloggers lives! Nice to meet you!

    Hayley
    theweekendfile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! So glad you linked up with us! Come back every other Monday girl! We would LOVE to have you. Ok, I'm off to get some strawberries :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...