Thursday, May 31, 2012

A dinner Outfit.

Last night we went out to dinner with my dads side of the family. ((A belated birthday celebration))
I chose the restaurant,a local Italian favorite called Paisans. As always, we had amazing food. I always order the 'half and half.' Its half ravioli with red sauce and half seashell noodles with a delectable creamy Alfredo. To.Die.For. They are also famous for the Porta salad. Its a blend of cheeses, garbanzo beans, and different kinds of salami. How good does that sound right?? I always top it off with the french and blue cheese dressing.

Here is what I wore: I apologize for the first picture being so fuzzy. Im not really sure how that happened.


The ring. A gift from Silpada.



The restaurant I would say was 'dress casual' so I wanted to be comfy but cute at the same time. This outfit did that for me. Plus to top off the night.......My dad gave me an iPad. Yep thats right an iPad. Im still in a little bit of shock so more on that in a future post.

Im linking up at the Pleated Poppy. Yes I know its a day late but...better late than never right??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...