Tuesday, April 10, 2012

((The Tuesday Trance))





Im not one to complain about a 4 day weekend but it does make it harder to come back to school and get in the swing of things. The upside to starting a week on a Tuesday is that we are 1 day closer to Friday. ((am I pathetic or what??))I had my first day at work last Thursday and it went great! Everyone at Hy-Vee is so nice and I look forward to the opportunities that a new job has to offer. I have another training session on Thursday and then I'm off for the weekend.Im writing this post mainly as a distraction from finishing my 10 page paper about Danish Healthcare thats due tomorrow. I'm 6 pages in and starting to get some serious writers block. It is actually a very interesting topic and for some reason I have always been intrigued by the Danish lifestyle. ((Mainly because I once saw an episode of Oprah where she traveled to the place with the happiest people on earth.)) No not disney land, Denmark. They have such a minimalistic lifestyle and my topic for the paper is universal healthcare which I personally think is a really great idea.But anyways...I have a few really good craft ideas up my sleeve so once this crazy week with long papers due is over with, you can be expecting a few "do D.I.Y. for" segments and a few "favorite things" segments including my new very favorite book that I can't put down! But I'm won't spoil the surprise just yet.
I hope you found your way out of your tuesday trance. I'm going to finish my paper, and curl up with my book and the new episode of desperate housewives...Yep I'm addicted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...