Monday, April 9, 2012

Our Weekend in Pictures

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here You Go!

Went to see mirror, mirror and loved it!I still have yet to see the Hunger Games but it's on my to do list!
I went to my first live auction this weekend and what a cool experience! Lets just say my creative juices were flowing! I loved this old horse trough. I thought of so many cool things that I could use this for...
Here's Daltons new project! He's restoring and old sears boat and it is going to be really cool. I loved the old sears logo. I will be taking an 'after' picture too! Check back to see the progress!
We went out to my Aunt and Uncles house which is way out in the middle of nowhere for Easter. It turned out to be a pretty nice day out so we were able to hangout outside. Here's me and my mom
Here's all the girl cousins. We haven't taken a picture of all of us in awhile so we found this to be a perfect opportunity.
My mom wanted us to draw a hopscotch---she wanted to feel young again! ;)

I have today off of school but I need to start working on a paper...It's nice to be able to write from the couch. I hope everyone had a really nice Easter weekend. Welcome back to reality and enjoy your monday :)











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...