Thursday, April 12, 2012

{Inspiration Workshop} My Style

I'm linking up with Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop! This months inspiration workshop is about our own style. Everyone has a different version of what they love to wear and what they feel great in. This months workshop is all about sharing what you feel great in. As a college student I spend most of my week days in sweats but of course I do have many favorite staple pieces in my wardrobe.((A great pair of Birkenstocks, way to many maxi dresses, great chunky sweaters for winter and a few pairs of trusty go-to jeans.)) Much of my inspiration came from the "No Brainer Wardrobe" written by one of my favorite blog writers from the tiny twig.
Gussy

Outfit #1: This outfit is perfect for those cool saturday afternoons that we have been having in Wisconsin. A comfy lightweight sweater and a cute washed out pair of jeans. The bag is only $26 and I love satchel bags these days. They are so easy to carry around and I always have a ton of unnecessary junk in my purse.((My boyfriend always asks me why I carry all that crap)) Its admittedly something I need to de-clutter in my life. Who knew revealing fashion could involve such deep self revelations??

Outfit #2: I loved outfit number two because its something that could be worn during the day and then still look adorable with a light cardigan at night! I love multi-use items from my closet. The earrings reminded me of summer and can really add pizzaz to a simple messy ponytail. You can never go wrong with a great camel Fossil bag either!

Outfit #3: This outfit is my absolute favorite. What is not to love about a coral cardigan paired with a mint bag? ((They say coral is all the rage this spring/summer)) The maxi dress is a piece of art on its own. Its absolutely gorg. I thought the necklace added a really classy touch with a great nude tone. I can't wait to pull all of my maxi dresses out for the summer. Yay.

Head over to Gussy Sews to link up with her inspiration workshops. I'm really excited to be on board. You can find the button on the side bar of this blog or head to her website at Gussysews.com to check out all the great ideas she has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...