Friday, April 13, 2012

{High Five For Friday}Link Up!

Photobucket

Im linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk for High Five For Friday! Its about sharing what helped you make it through the week because today is finally friday! This week was so busy and its gonna be one of those weekends that I can finally breathe a sigh of relief. Here's my High Five For Friday...



When I find myself stressed at school, I lay in bed and my mind races. I can't stand that. So because these few weeks have seem extra stressed for some reason, good sleep has been very important. I also realize that its not a good idea to take Tylenol PM every night, which sometimes I am tempted to do.
Enter Melatonin. If you have not tried this you MUST! Melatonin is a natural hormone that your body produces with Melatonin promoting sleep. It just helps enhance your sleep. It doesn't knock you out like Tylenol PM and you don't wake up groggy. Best part, Its completely natural.

My newest obsession...Draw something. Download it if you have an iPhone. I think it also might be available for other touch screen phones.

My current book of choice. I saw the trailer for the movie while I was seeing 'Mirror, Mirror' and I decided I wanted to read the book before the movie came out. You can never go wrong with a feel good Nicholas Sparks novel.

Maybe I'm a little behind on my music selections but this song is amazing. His voice is so brilliant and the lyrics are great too. Its just one of those pick me up songs. You can find the song here Theres also a really great acoustic version here I think its even better than the original but I always love acoustic versions!

Im really excited about creating a "Link up" series. Just one more cup is my first. Its a coffee talk type of link up where you just share whats on your mind while having a cup of coffee, tea. Whatever floats your boat. Its a great way to look back at what you were thinking on that particular day. Im going to post more about it on Monday.

What helped you make it to Friday?
Link up at from my grey desk
High Five For Friday!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...