Monday, April 16, 2012

Just One More Cup.


Thoughts on Monday:

Im thinking about how the weather today is cold and windy with a slight mist. In other words its simply miserable. The good news is that I am currently perched in my cozy dorm room enjoying a cup of coffee.

Im thinking about how having a sick family member really weighs on you and can fog a clear mind. You realize the compassion that you are capable of is more than you have ever realized. You realize how strong families are and how its been a hard year for our family but we can stay strong through anything.

Im thinking about how a really good book can take you to another place. I was never a big "for fun" reader but this year I have been reading like crazy and finishing a book is such a satisfying feeling. I have to admit its kind of fun to say 'I've read that' when my family members discuss books they are reading or have read.

Im thinking about how lucky I am to have a job. I realized that I complain about having to miss out on things too much and that I should just be thankful that I have a small but steady income. It feels good to have financial independence from my parents.

Im thinking about how many fun craft posts I have coming up. 'Cough Cough' tomorrow.

Im thinking about songs that I can do a teaching demo for in my Music for Educators class. They have to relate music and social studies this week.

Im thinking about how excited that I have just a little more than a month left of this semester. This thought leads me to my excitement of the upcoming summer. The warm carefree days spent in the sun.

Im thinking about how excited I am with the progress this blog is making. I have fallen in love with so many blogs and my "blog journey" is just beginning. I can't wait to see what the summer brings. Thanks to all who come and read. It means so much to me.

As Im learning more about the blog world, I would like to make "Just one more cup" a link up series so we have that to look forward to in the future...

For now, Ill have just one more cup ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...