Monday, April 30, 2012

To DIY for {Jewelry Dish}


This project was beyond easy and completely inexpensive!
All I used was:
-The small dish and tiny candle holder that my mom found while cleaning out my grandmas closet
-Spray Paint
-Hot glue or gorilla glue, whichever you prefer.

All I did was spray paint the two pieces with a couple coats. I used Valspar paint from Farm and Fleet. It was $4.29 and it dried really quickly in between coats. I will definitely be using this color for many more projects.

After the pain was dry I just hot glued them together and wa la! I filled it with bobby pins and some other hair accessories. It looks so cute in our vanity area. (I would say bathroom but living in a dorm means sharing a bathroom with way to many other girls.) So I just put it next to our little sink/ mirror area.
These look really cute in it too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...