Sunday, April 29, 2012

Week In Photos

Hope everyone had a nice weekend. Here is my week in photos...


I have a wonderful mother that leaves me sweet notes on my hummus :)


Beautiful Gerbera Daisies we had at work this week. Some bride was a happy girl this weekend.


I would consider this a personal invite from Barack and George.Even if it was sent to millions of other people...A girl can wish right?


Ike was a very happy camper. Grandma and Grandpa spoil him too much! He knows who to sit next to at the dinner table


Dalton finally got a new phone so now he can play Draw Something with me! Just another distraction that I can't pass up


I discovered Pic Monkey this week. It is completely free and you don't even need to sign up. It is a picture editing website and they offer a ton of cool free effects and ways to edit your pictures. Its very quick and user friendly. Check it out!


Im linking up with Alli at Life on Leroy fora Week in Photos link up.
Hop over to her blog and check it out.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...