Monday, April 23, 2012

((Organization))



As the end of the semester peeks around the corner, I am feeling more and more anxious that I just won't have enough time to get everything done. I keep telling myself that I will get everything done because I always do. For those of you that have been in college you know how you feel pretty comfortable the whole semester and then all of a sudden all of your professors assign papers due on the same day. Ahhh! I will get it done, I will get it done.
I've found that getting organized has been essential. Having everything on my calendar and having all my papers together may just be my saving grace.
Here is where I file all my papers for each assignment. I made a tab for my 3 big assignments and then an 'other' tab for all of my smaller tasks that I need to get done. I also have due dates on the tabs because I just may be a slight procrastinator.
If you know me, you know how much I love office supplies. These cute little turquoise organizers- notice the one above too are awesome. I found them at Target at the beginning of this year. My cute little pink and green tray is from Hobby Lobby.
Here is my most essential calendar. I write major due dates and birthdays/ events on the calendar and then on the small pieces of post it notes I write smaller readings/assignments.That way I can take them off when I have completed them or move them if the due date changes.
What organizational tips do you follow? What keeps you organized?


Happy Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...