Sunday, April 22, 2012

Week In Photos





We had lots of rainy days this week. That means lots of tea too.

Had dinner on Friday night at our favorite local supper club, Toby's.
(My cousin Jolynn, and my grandma are in the picture with me)

We had a fire at Dalton's moms new house. It is right on the lake and although it is going to be a lot of work, it is going to be such a great place to hangout when it is finished.

Here is Dalton and I at the fire.

I finished the book last night and went and saw the movie today!

Happy Earth Day!
Here's to the start of a new week. And can I say only 4 more weeks of this semester? Yippee!






1 comment:

  1. YAY! I'm so glad you linked up with me!! I love seeing what people do during the week ;) Have a great new week friend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...