Tuesday, April 24, 2012

{Just One More Cup}


If we sat down for a cup of coffee today...

I would tell you that I can't get this essay due at 4pm today off my mind. I need to buckle down and work on it.

I would tell you how excited I am to spend the weekend at the Lake House. It just reminds me that summer is just around the corner.

I would tell you that I can't wait to buy 50 Shades of Gray on my kindle. I am going to plunk on the couch and read this weekend. End of story.

I would tell you how good it feels to have an organized desk. It makes my life overall feel much more organized.

I would tell you that there are so many crafts I want to work on and so many recipes to try but I have so little time and a lacking kitchen that comes along with a dorm room.

I would tell you how important it is to set goals and do everything in your power to accomplish them.
Its ok if the only thing you did today was breathe. When accomplished, little goals can be just as important as large goals.


Just one more cup...
What would you say to yourself over a warm cup of coffee?

Grab a button on the side of my blog and come back to link up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...