Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Its a Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood

                                            Well I just got back from my interview and....Drumroll please.....
                    I got the job! I won't be starting until summer but I'm really excited. Everyone seems to be so nice at Hy-Vee and I have heard only good things about working for them. I'll work mostly in the floral department because I have some floral experience from my last job. On a different note..  Its Mister Rogers birthday today(hence the title of the post.) I believe I heard that he would have been 84 today. Its beautiful weather again today, but a little windy.....I'm working on getting everything worked out for my venture up to Castle Rock Lake tomorrow. I've still got some homework to do tonight so I can email my professors. I hope all of you are having a good week with nice weather to enjoy as well.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...