Monday, March 19, 2012

Goodbye Winter, Hello Spring

Well here we are on the final eve of winter.
Today was quite like a spring day. It was rainy and gloomy
this morning and then the sun broke through and now its sunny and 80.
Even the cherry blossoms are blooming and they are so pretty.
Just another reminder of how lucky we are with this crazy warm weather.
I can't believe that we have had weather in the 80's while
Arizona and New Mexico have snow storms!
I guess after all these years its our turn to have a nice long summer.
I've been busy working to get all my work done for the week before Wednesday. As I mentioned in Saturdays post I'm planning on heading up north to meet up with my boyfriend and some friends who are already there. I don't want to get too behind so I've been working my little butt of to get things done before I go.
I also have an interview at Hy-Vee tomorrow for a summer job so that will cut a small chunk out of my homework time.
I'll let you know how the interview goes tomorrow :)
Wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...