Sunday, March 18, 2012

Our Weekend In Pictures {Fishing}

We enjoyed a nice Sunday out fishing on the Pond...
I caught one too but my picture was much less attractive so I will only show Daltons ;)
Nothing like an Iced Latte on a warm spring Saturday
Dalton bought a new fishing pole and was trying it out on Ike

Ike sunbathing at the Pond...We were lucky to catch a picture of him
for the whole 2 minutes that he was laying down. There was so much for him to
sniff and discover!
We found some turtles sunbathing too!
After I took the picture they got really close almost like they were kissing.
Too cute!



So overall it was a very fun relaxing weekend. A little R&R is just what I needed. Dalton headed up north to the cabin because they are on spring break this week. I'm hoping to head up on Wednesday night and enjoy the last part of the week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...