Friday, March 23, 2012

1st edition of to DIY for

                                                                                                  T-Shirt Scarf 











So, I had been seeing these scarves all over Pinterest and I decided it was time for me to make one.
I made this a few weeks a go and had so many compliments. I used an old tank top from Kohl's. They are my favorite but it had a rip in the strap so I decided to make it into a craft!
It works best if you use something that has a soft and stretchy fabric like jersey or what not.
           It was also my first time making the rosettes which took some practice but they are pretty easy too! I'm going to work on my 'tutorial' skills so for further to d.i.y. for sections I can do the full tutorial. But for now.... Here is the link to the T-shirt scarf tutorial that I used: http://aprettypennyblog.com/2011/01/02/project-restyle-easy-no-sew-t-shirt-necklace/

                                                           













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...