Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Ideas to ponder on a Tuesday...

I found this picture not to long ago and for some reason it just stuck with me. I've always had a soft spot in my heart for the elderly. The quote that goes along with the picture is so true too. It seems like these days there are so many divorces and unhappy couples. I don't think the reason for that is that people are just more unhappy in recent generations but more that they are less willing to work for something.

"Enjoy the little things in life because one day you will look back and realize they were the big things."

Although I'm not married and I have certainly not lived long enough yet to know the key to a long and happy relationship I do know that no relationship is perfect. Period. You find out what true love is the second you are having a bad day and you know your not alone. I work at my relationship every day and every day that I work harder I surprise myself.
                       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...