Monday, March 26, 2012

Mondays.

Do Mondays ever get easier??? Im looking forward to summer mondays. They seem more bearable for some reason. Today was cloudy, rainy and cold! Yuck! I guess we have just been spoiled and I may be asking just a little too much considering it's only March. I have become a little craft crazy lately. I find sooo many things that I want to make that I don't know where to begin. I've been trying to make crafts with stuff around the house (I am a broke college student after all!) Some old buttons will likely be the subject of a future to D.I.Y. for post.... I gotta keep you coming back right?? Tomorrow I have to go into Hy-Vee to fill out some paper work and take a drug test. It made me realize that I haven't ever worked for a big corporation before. The last flower shop that I worked for was just a family owned business and obviously didn't drug test so this will be new for me! I guess I won't be having a lemon poppyseed muffin for breakfast tomorrow! I've been working on some headers for different posts.....Here is a little sample





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...