Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Envious((in a good sort of way)) I guess they call that inspiration

This week hasnt been all that kind to me. I had hoped to have my pictures from Florida up by now but thats just not happening. Instead, let me share my favorite blogs lately.
_____________________________________________________________


 photo 84fb77a7-7768-498b-bb4c-485e07997497_zps3cb9b85a.jpg
Nat the Fat Rat: I only found this little slice of heaven recently. I mean if blog envy is a real thing, I have it out for this one. Her posts are centered around life with her little one and her husband and their life in the NYC. Not to mention her style is gorg.
Annapolis & Company: I got caught up with this blog a few months ago when I stumbled upon the post about her son's birth story. The honesty and comedy incorporated into this post hooked me. I couldn't stop reading after that. Also, she has one of the best link-ups and I secretly dream of her photographing my wedding some day. ((guess its not such a secret anymore))

 photo 369403f9-7f64-433f-bd41-f83f57573447_zps1914413c.jpg
Life of Bon: This girl is hilarious. Not to mention I love reading her posts about teaching high schoolers.
Gussy Sews: This was one of the first blogs I ever started reading. And each day I read her post. She just had a baby and honestly, I was so anxious to find out the news that he had finally arrived. I was actually checking instagram and twitter obsessively to see if there were any updates on the arrival. I look forward to reading all the milestones of this new little guy.

 photo 9b1e8d75-6808-48fd-98ed-5df61730ff68_zps1059622c.jpg
Smile and Wave: Her house tour posts are my absolute favorite. She really has a knack for vintage decorating. I also enjoy reading her DIY posts. They are extremely "do-able" but look fabulous when they are finished.
Nish Weiseth: Nish is such an inspiration. Her posts are insightful and thought provoking. I love sitting down and scrolling through her posts with a hot cup of tea. Im hoping to read some of her published work someday soon!

I hope to be just like all these ladies when I grow up.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...