Monday, March 11, 2013

a weekend of good eating and good friends with a trip on the horizon


 photo fd5b734f-e239-4845-9cd5-9c5a5b3086a0_zps94daabd9.jpg


1// I was dog sitting my parents dog for the weekend. He was so upset about them leaving that he wouldn't eat or drink anything the whole time I was there(beside a few dry biscuits).

2// Havent had Starbs in ages. The barista convinced me to try a Hazelnut Macchiato instead of my usual Hazelnut latte with skim. I wouldn't recommend it. She told me she would make me something else if I didn't like it but I didn't have the heart to tell her.

3// Lunch at Biaggi's an Italian cafe in Madison. I had a turkey and avocado sandwich with some sort of balsamic dressing on it and a bowl of creamy chicken soup. to.die.for. If you are ever in the Madison area, try Biaggi's.

4// Dalton was in desperate need of a new shirt for my dads wedding this weekend. Its beach casual and I loved this shirt. Not sure he is so keen on it but ah, whatever.

5// Some much needed time chatting with these two girls on Saturday night.

6// Gourmet Omelets on Sunday morning. Every ingredient you could think of! Matt should really think about opening up a breakfast joint.

7// My mom got me this adorable mug. It says "alligator" on the side. Of course a nick name for anybody with the name ali.

8// Dalton and I are headed to Florida with my grandma and aunt on Thursday. My dad is getting married on Saturday and I wouldn't miss it for the world. I'm glad that Dalton will be with too. It will be a nice little distraction from all that is going on at school. Not to mention we will be hitting up the Wizzarding World of Harry Potter on Sunday.



annapolis and company

Hope you had a good weekend too!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. we're big omelet fans over here too! looks like you guys had quite the variety of add ins! yummo! Congrats to your Dad! Ill look for pics next Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...