Monday, December 3, 2012

Whats happenin'

So, lots has been going on around here.
Hence the small amount of posts. Im not apologizing though because life has been just plain crazy.

I figured I would solve this by having slight diarrhea of the mouth and covering everything that has been happenin' in my life the past few weeks.
Lets say hello to monday together.

My cousin and I were in charge of making picture boards for my grandmas funeral. It was honestly so therapeutic. Not to mention we found out that my grandma never denied a party. Hence the dino sized bottle of champange in the center of the picture. Im guessing that also explains the glazed over look in my grandmas eyes. It was fun to see this.

My cousin, the picture board master. Also several months pregnant.

On a different note, Daltons mom's house is almost finished. The move in date is set for next weekend. Its amazing to see the building a house process. Way to many decisions for me. Ill stick to dreaming of an old farmhouse.

I ordered a gift for my mom from oh hello friend. I couldn't get over the adorable packaging. I would show the gift but I don't want mom to read this and find out. NO peaking before christmas.


Can you believe it is December already. Its almost 60 in Wisconsin today. We aren't used to this kind of weather in December. Im kinda missing snow (shhh don't tell anyone I said that)

Is all of your christmas shopping done? I just have a few people left. The hard ones of course. Then its wrapping, wrapping, wrapping for a few days. Its one of my favorite parts of the holidays. I love wrapping presents. Ive thought about being one of those volunteers at the mall who will wrap your presents for free. But then I figure I would get one of those obnoxious shaped boxes from victoria's secret and have absolutely no idea where to begin.

See my two favorite december desktop calendars here and here. They're tied. I just cant decide.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...