Thursday, December 27, 2012

An Unexpected Brake

As I strolled through Target yesturday afternoon I realized that I hadnt really thought about blogging for quite some time. As of last Wednesday I am on winter break. The night we got home Wisconsin was dumped on by the biggest snow storm we have seen since 1992. Dalton was out all plowing all night and I snuggled in to wrap some presents. The next day was nothing but a lazy snow day. It felt fabulous.

It isnt that I havent had anything to post about, its more about finding the time to post. So many wonderful things have been happening in the past few days, including christmas. I have so many pictures and moments to share with my readers and I am looking forward to sitting down and recording all of this years holiday memories. But today is not the day.

I hope your holiday was filled with pure joy. Mine was.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love that mug- so cute. Snowy days are foreign here in south GA. Sounds nice!

    Hope you had a Merry Christmas!

    Happy Friday,

    Chelsie
    @ wakeywakeysunshine.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...