Friday, October 19, 2012

High Five for Friday


Just ordered the supplies for this little craft.
HAIR BANDS COPY

A detox recipe. I will be sure to share next week
BOWL COPY


I have been trying to cut out junk food before bed. My new favorite sweet snack before bed is frozen grapes. Just a perfect amount of guilt free sweetness.
GRAPES COPY

Love getting happy mail from my mom
MAIL COPY


Found this little cutie on the anthro website. I think it just might be frame worthy. Maybe a little addition to my desk decor?
ANTHRO COPY

Im linking up with Lauren.
Come check it out.

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Love everything about your High five for friday! Cant wait to read about your detox recipe!

    Sam @ smallgrlbigworld

    ReplyDelete
  2. love number five!! so cute :)


    annalizbeth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you cutting out the junk food. Check out my site for some healthy recipes :)

    http://therealfoodrunner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute post! I think that DiY is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ^^Agreed, adorable DIY! I love pretty hair ties.
    Your blog is super cute :)
    <3, Cai
    http://caidailyrant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOH I can't wait for the detox recipe! and isn't fun mail the best?!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...