Monday, October 22, 2012

Dandelion Root Detox


DETOXCOPY 2


I had started to hear all benefits of the dandelion root. I researched a little and found that the price is not only reasonable, but it comes in a tea bag form. I tried drinking just the tea. If you like that earthy, dirt taste, dandelion root is for you.

Thats when I decided that in order to get through the 16 tea bags that I had I needed to add something. I chose lemons and limes. It helped. A lot. Hence why I am finally sharing it with you.



LEMONS AND LIMES COPY
I used 3 limes and 1 lemon. The mix was good, but pretty sour. Feel free to adjust to your liking.

TEA BAGS COPY

I purchased my tea bags at GNC for 5.95 or something like that.
I filled a tea kettle and boiled water. I then poured the boiling water into a bowl and taped 10 tea bags to the side so they could steep.

I let them steep for 10 or so minutes. I put the tea in the fridge to cool and then mixed it with the lemons and limes in the pitcher.


LETCOOLCOPY 2

No, I wasn't on the toilet all day or anything. Although I drank my first glass at night just to be sure I wouldn't miss class the next day. My tummy rumbled a little bit but in no way was I ever uncomfortable or rushing to the bathroom. It does make you feel more regular so if thats what you are looking for, try it.

If your looking to loose quick water weight, this isn't the way to do it. I didn't loose any weight but I do feel quite a bit better.


You can choose to drink it hot or cold. I opted for hot most of the time. I did drink a little bit of it cold and it wasn't too bad. But by drinking it hot, I tried to fool myself that it was actually coffee. Haha thats funny. It didn't work.

Feel free to leave comments if you have any questions.

Enjoy...or at least try to.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...