Friday, September 14, 2012

Its friday after all

I really need to shower before my next class. If my hair gets any greasier it may just slip off my head. Even the dry shampoo isn't helping me out today. Thats bad.

So happy friday. I hope you were able to fit a shower in this morning. If I want to shower before my 8 am class I have to be up by 4:45 because one particular suite mate likes to spend 3 hours in the bathroom. I mean seriously.



I guess I should take my own advice.
At least I made it to friday. Props for that, al.

_________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, my blogger friend and blog designer Aubrey has launched a page for her design work. She is offering some great FREE printable's at major member marks. Head over to check out her design work.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...