Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Be nosey, Its ok

Because I am the nosey person that I am, I always like when bloggers show pictures of their houses.

I guess that means I should share where I live. I mean the one of 10 different places.(exaggerating)

Here is my dorm room. Now keep in mind, limited space and roommates do affect the extent of decorating that I am allowed.

For some reason they just don't understand that my new fall gourds would look just darling on the kitchen counter. grr.
















I also thoroughly apologize for the horrible quality of these pictures. A new camera is on the growing list of things I need want need.


I will show the kitchen and bathroom on another day maybe when my roommates are gone and I can put out some decorations. Even if its just for the pictures. It would make me feel better, ok?

Now go share some pictures of something that I could stick my nose into. I have nothing better to do so do share!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love your place! It reminds me of my old dorm room when I was in college. I decorated it to the hilt to make it more homey! I think the window mirror and jewelry display is beautiful! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...