Monday, July 23, 2012

Maxwell St. Days

We have a little tradition here in Madison called Maxwell St. Days.
All of our little shops downtown have a huge sidewalk sale.

My mom and I ventured down this weekend and we went to one of our favorite little boutiques, Anthology and we stumbled upon our newest obsession. Curly Girl Cards.

We bought these 3




And there are hundreds more on the Curly Girl website. Here are just a few of my favorites.









Oh my goodness I could look at them all day. It's just one of those things that make you smile. They are so great to send to a friend, but my latest idea is to buy some and frame them for my dorm room next year. Speaking of dorm rooms... I have been swooning over all of the garland DIY's on pinterest. I bought some really cute paper while we were downtown but I wanted to do a "trial run" with some old card stock that I had....
I will be doing a tutorial later this week.






Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...