Thursday, March 29, 2012

Puppy love

Im staying at my parents house tonight and I brought Ike over to play with my parents dog Jack. Lets just say they haven't stopped running and chasing each other yet. We keep saying, "I'm sure they will tire out and crash." I'm becoming less and less assured of that. They both have so much energy. There are 100 dog toys in the house and they only want the toy that the other one has. Not sure if puppy love is what you would call it but we tried!


Tug-o-war match


In other news...It looks like its going to be a beautiful weekend here which will be nice because we had chilly weather this week. As I type this the dogs are chasing each other around my chair. Im getting quite dizzy. I've become seriously infatuated with the idea of an old door as a headboard. I'm going to keep my eye out for one as garage sales start this summer.
Thank God tomorrow is Friday!
Thats all I've got for now














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...