Wednesday, April 3, 2013

((I like people who smile when its raining))

 photo 25f4f424-0519-4564-9167-c262f11fbb81_zps0a9dea5c.jpg

Today there is a high temp of 48. I have my jeans cuffed up and my converse on.
Tomorrow there is a high temp of 57. This calls for bikinis and flip flops. Just kidding. But really.

Wisconsin is known for truly having all four seasons. Its one of the things I love about this state. Even though I am a little bitter towards winter, I really do appreciate each season. But when spring starts peeking its head over the dirty snow piles, everyone and their mother brings out their beach bags and longboards. We all have serious spring fever.

Things that spring gives us to be happy about include but are not limited to:

Rolled up jeans
Sock less days
Ranunculus from Trader Joe's
Iced Latte's
Hunter Rain Boots
Splashing puddles
Thunderstorms
Brandi Carlile Pandora stations
Brisk mornings and light evenings
PB&J's in a picnic basket
Rolling the windows down in the car so the dog can hang his head out
Forgoing the jersey sheets and down comforter for cotton sheets and a light throw
and lets not forget the remaining weeks of school. Im not mad about it.

 photo c7b7bc81-1c24-4b2a-8a18-338fcbaf6d92_zps3652f986.jpg
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...